Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sht happens.

First day of 2nd semester today so far is... bad.

  1. I tripped twice: 1st on our house's back door (I didn't notice they put a wood there to step on it) and 2nd was outside UST.
  2. I was scolded by our professor twice, AGAIN. (D'you know Prof. Matias? The so-called terror professor (which he is not, btw. No seriously, he's not.) in College of Commerce? Yeah.)
  3. I accidentally hit a motorcycle's carburetor. So yeah, I have this huge burn on my leg right now. I really hope this will go away now. I seriously hate myself today for being foolish. And I am so dead to Mom (although she's already up there) Well, she always gets mad at me every time I'd have a scar on my body. She always goes like this, "Ilang taon kong iniingatan 'yang balat mo lalo na noong baby ka ta's ngayon pinapabayaan mo na lang." Yeah, I really miss her scolding me. :'(
  4. And did I mention our Accounting prof.'s really really boring? YUH.
  5. And our professors will surely get hard on us now that they've found out our true colors from our previous professors.

If these will keep on happening, well, wish me luck this semester!

AND OH. IT'S FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH TOMORROWWW. YOU REALLY HAVE TO WISH ME LUCK. :|


P.S: US Secretary of State Hilary Clinton's gonna visit UST tomorrow! I hope we get to see before she leaves RP, though. The MMDA people (whatever you call them) here were reminding us to park our cars anywhere but along our street because she'll pass by outside our house. Yes, I live near MalacaƱang. Hehe.

3 comments:

Nadine said...

Oh, i hope you'll be okay soon. Think positive! Sometimes shit just happens. Haha. But eventually everything will turn out okay. Just do your best this sem :D

God bless!!

Mizuki said...

whoa.. shit happens for a reason.. lolz.. well hopefully you had some good lucks after :)

---
P.S
i have new domain, hope you could stop by some time :)

http://mitsuketa.org

^^~

xoxo
Mizuki (aka Thea/Mara anthea ang LOL) I didn't know you placed my whole name XD

Francesca said...

Aw, malas sis. Hope everything's going to be normal soon. :)