Friday, October 30, 2009

Sweet sembreak




My long wait for our clearance day on tomorrow (oh wait, it's moved on to Tuesday) is so over since obviously, my grade has already came courtesy of myUSTe Portal. Praise God I don't have to take Philosophy on summer. And I literally shouted and nearly cried because I passed the nose-bleeding subject. I don't want to be like that kind of student, ya know. I really enjoy my blockmates' company now. :)

I'm just enjoying my sembreak (though I think it's boring me) since my eye bags are getting bigger and bigger everytime I would take a look on them. My friends and I are planning on a mall-hopping to check out some dress for Trisha's debut this coming November and have a shopping for my shoes and bag.

AAAAH. I'M JUST SO HAPPY TODAY. Although I know a 3 on my academics is not good. :| BUT STILLLLL!

3 comments:

mizuki said...

yay no philosophy on summer! ^^~ great! enjoy ur sembreak!

wow debut!! i love going to debut parties!! =) enjoy!

N. said...

congrats ulit!

Francesca said...

Congrats on your grades sis. No back subjects, o yea!

Enjoy your sembreak! :)