Sunday, November 21, 2010

In the middle of a crossroad

My friend Sofia and I were texting each other about the Sophomore's orientation that will be held tomorrow.

The said orientation is about choosing what will be our major for next year. We were so happy about it for we will not be having our classes for that day, who wouldn't, right? Then suddenly. my emotional side has been turned on like a radio. I looked down deeper and realized how time fled so fast, that a year ago, I was just a freshmen who still don't know where will college take me, what will do to me, questioning (and still questioning, by the way) myself if this was the right decision that we have made for me, and how wonderful it was to have the friends that you will remember every time you will think of your college life; and in a few months, I am going to have the one of the biggest decisions for myself, the one that will change my fate forever and that one mistake could ruin my life. I suddenly felt scared for the moment I thought of that--it's like oxygen is being sucked out of the room and I can barely breathe, the tingling feeling inside my stomach is intense and the tears gushed down my cheeks.

No comments: