Saturday, October 15, 2011

Well, Barney Stinson was right, "New is always better."

It was few months ago since I scribbled in here and a lot of things happened during my hiatus.

Since I swore to myself that I do not want to graduate in UST without trying any activities and be active like in high school. And, here it was, I had the guts to join and passed the interview in our organization as their trainee. To be honest, I didn't know if I would still pursue this at that time since I also want to focus on studies and I also think it will be a hassle. But what the heck, I still did anyway and I must say that it is undeniably tiring but fun. I would wake up early for props-making (if there's an upcoming event) and help the org at the morning and then go to class at afternoon. During and after those events, I am glad that I was able to become a part of something and not being a part of the audience like I did for the last two years of my college life.

I also met a lot of students who are in the same major as mine (my co-JEs or Junior Executive) and gained a few friends, close friends even, from those circle. And somehow, I was able to get some connection coming from the other sections, hihi. This is one of the perks of being a JE. It was service and camaraderie rather than self-fulfillment for me for joining in this org.

No comments: