Monday, December 31, 2012

A trip down memory lane


Well, 2012 has been a crazy roller coaster ride for me, that is why I wasn't able to scribble for the past year. I'm really sorry for that. Matters of the heart is not to blame with my absence, but academics is.

In summer, I had to take my practicum course in Maybank, whom I had met wonderful people and got closer with some of my classmates, and of course, him. I thought OJT would be harder because I'll be exposed to the real world somehow, but those people have made my life easier, that I can befriend my bosses and even my friends'.

Meanwhile, it was the opposite that had happened in my last first semester as a student. There were deadlines for our investment research (in short, thesis) every week since there were other deadlines to finish and quizzes to study for so I had to convince my father to let me do the activity in my thesis mate's house. (In my first time, I cried in front of Papa just to let me go for a sleep over) So yeah, luckily I survived that semester--well, somehow.

Enrollment this semester was very stressful since I had to enroll two of my subjects that I flunked in 3rd year and a subject last semester. We were back and forth in enrolling those subjects. Investment research defense was getting near, too, so we had to prepare. We were given another chance by the panelists and thank God, it was a success. Hopefully, I will be able to march on the 26th of March next year.

There were so many events that happened this year, really, and I cannot enumerate them one by one, but one thing's for sure: they have made me better for the next years to come. So, 2013: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Happy new year, people! ♥

No comments: