Monday, February 1, 2010

Firsts, part 1!

Mikki's debut last Saturday was a blast! I have had my few firsts there like:

1. First time to have an alcoholic drink (I had 5 shots of Vodka and a Margarita) and to feel a little bit tipsy!


2. First time to be reunited with my high school friends after our graduation last March! Ah, it feels so good, really! :)


3. First time to go home late in a party (11 P.M. Most of the time I go home by 10 P.M)


4. First time to enter President's Restaurant (Mikki's venue for her debut and their restaurant) after it had been renovated few months/years ago.


5. First time to eat sashimi! (I'm still not used to it but I like the salmon better! :D)

K, I can't think of any thing else! I'm just so happy it happened while I'm not in a legal age. (yes, I call myself a good girl and now I guess I'm not)


Mikki, the party last Saturday rocked, seriously! I wish there will be another time for that, hihi! And I hope you had fun that night, that's the most important thing of course! :) I missed you so muuuuuch! >:D< (And Mikki, be touched with this post since I've had my so-called "firsts" on your debut, will ya? Haha! Okay, ang kapal ng mukha ko na! :P)

1 comment:

N. said...

im so glad you had fun! sa uulitin >:)