Sunday, February 14, 2010

Firsts, part 2!

It was my first time to skip class in my entire life. I really want to try skipping classes since I was in high school but never had a gut to to do it since there are strings attached, but in college, you have the freedom to do whatever you want so, this is the moment I've been waiting for. I skipped class for a reason anyway. I was really ecstatic that I'm skipping classes. I thought I would not do this for my entire life and be a KJ forever.

My group mates in Filipino research have to do an interview with James' sister in Makati and it's the only way to do it. His sister is strict with tardiness, so we really have to be early. We were like in a sardines can in Trixie's boyfriend's car so Isaiah and Mak have to held her by their laps. Thankfully, we made to Makati (with Trixie's boyfriend's skills in car racing) but we're a bit late since James' didn't know the way and he's a little bit confused with the direction that his sister gave to him. He even said that we're going to the building that he's been telling to us when the company that his sister's working has its own building! So yeah, we found the establishment and did the whole interview and in a matter of hours, we're done. I thought we will escape from eating in a fast-food chain since it's Makati--you know, fine dining and all--but no. We ended up eating at McDonald's because we're all starving and some of us were saving money. And Mak, is probably the most cheap guy I've ever met yet. Sab told him to buy her an extra rice and gave the money to him and when he got back, the change's gone and his holding a Coke with him. He gets fries from Isaiah and James. He even surprised James and James' Coke has spilled over the table and didn't even paid him back.

Anyway, so the trip back to UST was kind of fun since it will be my first time to ride an MRT. We rode to the men's side of the MRT and there were 2 gentlemen who let Sab and I sat on their places. I never thought gentlemen still exist, really. We rode an LRT down to recto and a jeepney back to UST and Sab encouraged me to ride a jeepney all by myself back to our house because it's color coding. So I sat down in front of the jeep and paid the driver and sat prettily. Moments later, a man sat beside me. I was all scared because he might be a thief so I prayed and prayed and prayed. Thankfully, he didn't do anything to me and traveled back to our house safely.

1 comment:

N. said...

and now youre all grown up hahahaha