Thursday, April 15, 2010

Answered prayer, perhaps?

"Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean that it will never happen. Sometimes it means you're not ready for it or you haven't sacrificed enough to have it."


I must admit that I also pray to God that I hope that day will come where I'll meet "The Man of My Dreams" just like those in those fairy tales and live happily ever after, or on those novels or in the movies. But I certainly agree that there's no "happily ever after" after you meet your man. I believe there's more to that. There'll be more challenges to your married life, I suppose.

And this quote made me realize that this could be the answer to my doubts about my previous post. Amen to that!

But how long will I have to wait for him?

But then I asked myself, "When will I be ready for this?"

4 comments:

Gelie said...

that man, he will come in the unexpectedly right time. :)

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

God always has his moments. sometimes in the most unexpected time :) Surprise siguro :) thanks for the bday greeting! will save your new url!

yanyan said...

i know some one like you .That believes also in fairy tales and me too when i was high school i did believe to that but not in prince and princessessss but to a hero that i can be one who can figth maybe 20 mans vs me.. just to be loved by others... fantsyy may be...

rjs mama said...

God will give us what we need and want at the right time :)

hope you can follow and join the daily party :)
you're invited to a BLOG PARTY!

the blog party will give you more links, more followers, more traffic :)

please also follow the admin: rj's mama
and don't forget to join us on
facebook for daily updates