Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Frustrations, confusion, regrets.

I have been feeling mixed emotions for the past few days. I don't know if my flunking grade on Economics is the culprit behind this or just stress because of too much school work.

I have been questioning myself if Business Administration is really for me and if not, then what is it? Information systems was not the one for me, I knew it when the USTet results came and the odd feeling that I have been sensing before the results. But Business Administration, why on earth did I even choose this course? I'm already in my second year--half way there, I know. And soon, I will have to choose my major and honestly, I want to major in marketing since you can get jobs easily because it's universal, I think. Second to that will be Finance. But the dilemma is, we were unfortunate to have an uninspiring professor in Accounting class. I'm still trying my best to love Accounting but I guess it has given up on me. I'm not losing hope, though. I'm not supposed to.

And lately, I have been feeling a sense of insecurity to one of my... friends. He's a block mate of mine. He's an officer in a certain organization and joins many activities like I do--in high school, but not this time. I don't know what has got in to my system that I didn't get to be active in several organizations last year and have given up in joining our college's student publication. I must admit that I easily give up on that since it took me for ever to finish the qualifying test and had an epistaxis. Until now, I still regret that I did not finish it. I know I should not be giving up on things easily, I've learned my lesson now.

Perhaps college is still "too big" for me. Perhaps I just miss being like him, and not to mention still get good grades, I think. Or perhaps, I'm still stuck in the past and too scared to move forward.

1 comment:

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

aww, divina. I also feel like that sometimes, but i just try to smile and be positive that sooner or later i will have my success. I believe that we just really have to work our butts off to get what we want. I believe you're doing just that :) 2 years..don't give up!