Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I just realized that I haven't been myself for the past few years--yes, years. Especially this year. I have been fcking things up and I just don't know how to fix myself anymore. There's just so much shit inside my system and crying 'til I fall to sleep at night is my only coping mechanism.

Just as much as I want to question Him about me being like this, I am not supposed to... I do not have the right to question His will and should accept things instead, and let Him be my guide through out my journey.

And I know He has stored great things for me in the future, I just know it.

2 comments:

sydneylyn said...

just remember that there are no accidents and what is happening to you right now is a way of shaping your future and will surely make you a great and disciplined person... Always pray even if it seems like its not working because it is working in ways that will help you in the long run.. cry if you have to because it will lighten the load... talk with your friends and family because they always have your back! :)

N. said...

Pats, I know certain things happen that might cause you to loosen up a bit regarding your grasp in faith, however, I think I’ve been there, only in a different situation. Because no matter how much I blame Him for what have happened, I always end up seeking for forgiveness, asking for help, for guidance-I figured I can’t do it alone. I think I figured out the reason why God is putting me into so much pressure- He wants me to have a real relationship with Him. Now, I don’t want you to rush things up, but I’m hoping you figure yourself the main reason-yes you can pray for it-and when you do, that’s when you start appreciating things. Sometimes, it might hurt-for the loss-but with God’s love, it’s always sufficient 